Packing Lists ?

ackpth

A few months back, a few people posted packing lists.....I would be interested in seeing a few of them if somebody still has them around....items that are "not generally thought of as needing on cruise"......

such as: duct tape, bungee cord, highlighter, over door shoe holder...etc.....

Ackpth

I did a search earlier today on the same thing, and found all of my answers there.

Just click on the 'search this forum' button in the blue bar above and enter "packing list" as the topic of your search. Change the search to check titles only to limit the responses to those threads specific to packing lists. You will get plenty of hits that should have what you are looking for.

Happy Searching!

I can't figure out the search feature. I don't see where you can limit the search to just packing lists.

Go back to main page of boards for Carnival Cruise Line. At the top of the threads in the right corner is a box "Search this Forum". Click on this and enter Packing Lists. This will bring up all threads related to packing lists.

Hope I didn't confuse you more.

Kris

Archived