? re: 1 A rooms on Carnival Spirit

urbanhawk

I want to book one of Spirit's cruises to the Mexican Riviera for 11-08; would there be any difference or preferred room in booking one of the 1 A's? One that is available (1111) is located in the front, and the other 4 (1247, 1249, 1255, and 1257) are in the back? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

I want to book one of Spirit's cruises to the Mexican Riviera for 11-08; would there be any difference or preferred room in booking one of the 1 A's? One that is available (1111) is located in the front, and the other 4 (1247, 1249, 1255, and 1257) are in the back? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

I always wanted to know about those 1A's in the back-- how come there is only one 4A and the rest of the cains next to it are 1A's

Why not bopok a 1A guarantee and take a chance of a free upgrade. With that 1A you cant get a bad cabin on this class of ship.

On the Conquest we have a specific 1A cabin because it is the one with windows, but on Fantasy class where none have windows, we have a 1A guarantee, both January 2008 and January 2009. We will know in a few months how our first 1A guarantee goes. Lots of 1As left, so thats what we may get unless the ship starts to sell those 1As better. We are hoping for at least a 4A too lol. Good luck.

I can let you know after I get back from my Jan. 17, 2008 trip on the Spirit. I booked cabin 1249. The guarantees were more money, and I was afraid I'd get put somewhere I wouldn't like, all the way forward or aft. So I just picked that one. :D

I can let you know after I get back from my Jan. 17, 2008 trip on the Spirit. I booked cabin 1249. The guarantees were more money, and I was afraid I'd get put somewhere I wouldn't like, all the way forward or aft. So I just picked that one. :D

Thanks, Linda-that would be good info to know. Booking so far out at this time (1 year +), the prices are the same for booking an actual 1A cabin, or going with a guaranteed one. Have a wonderful cruise! Stephen

On the Conquest we have a specific 1A cabin because it is the one with windows, but on Fantasy class where none have windows, we have a 1A guarantee, both January 2008 and January 2009. We will know in a few months how our first 1A guarantee goes. Lots of 1As left, so thats what we may get unless the ship starts to sell those 1As better. We are hoping for at least a 4A too lol. Good luck.

I was thinking about booking a 1-A on the Conquest with a group in January, can you tell me a bit more about it, did it have a window, refrigerator, beds comfy, etc? Would you book a 1A again?

did it have a window, refrigerator, beds comfy, etc?

On Conquest, 1A cabin numbers 1207, 1208, 1211, 1212, 2211, 2212, 2216, 2217 have 2 porthole windows - all others are interior. No 'fridge. Upper/lower berths:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1149171211040556309xNBElw

Cabin will be small - when the upper is open, it will look sort of like this (ignore the extra space in the cabin - you won't have a second lower bed)

http://image52.webshots.com/452/8/90/87/2468890870050360393CWawjz_ph.jpg

(If when you click on this, the image is too big, click on magnifier to re-size)

Archived