Westerdam First Timer

ILoveScotland

We took our first HAL cruise last year on the Westerdam to Alaska. The ship was absolutely beautiful and the staff and service exceeded our expectations in every category. All of the staff we encountered were friendly, personable and competent. We had previously sailed with Princess and I found that the accomodations and service were a step above. We had such a fantastic time aboard the Westerdam that we now look to HAL first when considering future cruises.

I can't think of anything that I would change r. e. the Westerdam. She's a beautiful ship with all of the deluxe features of a Holland America ship.

We have wonderful memories of being on the inaugural voyage back in 2004.:)

DH and I have cancelled a RCCL cruise in January and booked on the Westerdam instead. What do people like the most about Westerdam, and what would people like to see changed?

We loved everything, especially our cabin Steward. We liked the traditional dining at 8:00pm. The waiters knew our names, had our drinks waiting for us each night and knew to bring me tea after dinner instead of coffee.

I have nothing negative to post.

Archived