monarch credit

spintowin

Makes me wish I lived closer to a port that still had short cruises. woulda shoulda coulda. durn. :) Kinda adds to the cost if I have to get to another coast from Texas.

If you are so inclined to collect cruise credits, instead of a 7 night cruise you could book a back to back 3 and 4 nighter. The only problem is you will go to the same ports twice.

It can also be cheaper than a 7 night cruise. I priced out a 7 night vs. a 4 night cruise for two, the price was $1200 more for the extra 3 nights :eek: A back to back would be $400 less on this ship than the 7 night.

It all depends on the time of year, this particular week is spring break, one of the most expensive times to cruise.

If you are so inclined to collect cruise credits, instead of a 7 night cruise you could book a back to back 3 and 4 nighter. The only problem is you will go to the same ports twice.

It can also be cheaper than a 7 night cruise. I priced out a 7 night vs. a 4 night cruise for two, the price was $1200 more for the extra 3 nights :eek: A back to back would be $400 less on this ship than the 7 night.

It all depends on the time of year, this particular week is spring break, one of the most expensive times to cruise.

Book a junior suite on this back2back and get 4 cruise credits in one week! :D

Tempting....

My husband and I are booking two adjoining outside cabins for our family of 5 on the Monarch Jan 08. Will we each get two cruise credits because we are booking two cabins (not suites)? I suspect not since our names are listed on cabin #1 and our children's names are listed on cabin #2. But WE are the ones paying for both cabins!!!

So far, we have one credit for our first cruise last January.

We will get two more for our Enchantment Cruise in Nov 07 because we are in a JS.

If we get two more in Jan 08 on our two cabin Monarch cruise, we will have a total of 5 credits....

I think...

How is this going to work out?

My husband and I are booking two adjoining outside cabins for our family of 5 on the Monarch Jan 08. Will we each get two cruise credits because we are booking two cabins (not suites)? I suspect not since our names are listed on cabin #1 and our children's names are listed on cabin #2. But WE are the ones paying for both cabins!!!

So far, we have one credit for our first cruise last January.

We will get two more for our Enchantment Cruise in Nov 07 because we are in a JS.

If we get two more in Jan 08 on our two cabin Monarch cruise, we will have a total of 5 credits....

I think...

How is this going to work out?

Sorry to say,but you'll only get one credit......doesnt matter how many cabins you pay for......

Book a junior suite on this back2back and get 4 cruise credits in one week!

Tempting....

We did this on the Sovereign. Propelled us from Platinum straight into Diamond status. :D (that's not *why* we booked it this way, but it was a nice bonus! ;))

Archived