Pearl Entertainment

ALBE

Nothing last week. Something similar, I went in Feb but never again. Only one person doing some acrobatic and someone swinging on a rope. Part of this to tell a story about a geisha. I wasn't impressed. They had a second city comedy act which was really good. :)

well my girlfriend has worked on the pearl and is now on the jewel and from what she says the jewel is much better( she is a dancer in the shows you are talking about), I know she enjoys the shows so much more on the jewel and they changed one of the shows on the pearl eairler this year. So to answer your question, the shows are good on the pearl but the jewel is that much better.

to be honest i have yet to see the jewel shows but have seen all of the pearl shows. so all of this is comming from her.

and my last name starts with ALBE most people call my dad Mr. Albe cause they cant sayit right, thought your name was funny

Archived