Paridise Point and Mountian Top

FSUgirl17

No, I don't believe so from my research - try checking out this link - I've found it helpful.

http://www.experiencestmaarten.com/islandfacts/

The OP is requesting info for 2 sites in St. Thomas, not St. Martin.

To the OP: These are not the same attraction, but are located at two different spots.

Paradise Point is located across the street from Havensight Mall where your ship will usually dock. Most people take the skylift up to the point which gives you beautiful views including where you ship is docked. If you are disabled there is a road that a cab can use to take you up there. There are also small shops and a restaurant/bar located there.

Mountain Top is located on the other side of Charlotte Amalie and usually you would take a cab there plus many tours make a stop there. They also have shops located there, and a bar that specializes in banana dacquiries, and a fabulous view of Magens Bay Beach.

Yep - two different places. We went to Mountain Top on the way to Magen's Bay.

You can get to Paradise Point by the skytram ($14? each ticket) or a taxi ($5). It has a gorgeous view of the port and surrounding islands. There is a bar at the top that serves Bushwackers. There are also some shops and snack bar with a dining patio overlooking the port area.

Archived