When will it satrt to feel warm

David2115

We did a trip lst year departing UK mid Nov. Temp on departure was upper 40's. Day one of sailing towards Azores it was warm enough to sit on deck. By day 3 of passage towards Ft L. we were sunbathing. On arrival in FL, it was hot and sunny, air temp 77 but it felt a lot warmer. Enjoy your voyage.:)

Ladies?:confused:

Penny - don't bother about that - just think how much more damage you can do with our help:) Then think - they don't let you off until you've paid your bill. If you can't pay it they couldn't let you off:) See - we're damaging our livers just for your sake;)

They could make you do the washing up though:eek: !

Ladies?:confused:

Penny - don't bother about that - just think how much more damage you can do with our help:) Then think - they don't let you off until you've paid your bill. If you can't pay it they couldn't let you off:) See - we're damaging our livers just for your sake;)

And wouldn't that be what friends are for???;)

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

Once the ship passes the DC /Virginia coast ( it's warmer ) then I usually open up a bottle of Bombay , Schweppes and a hunk of lime... and Enjoy

What an Excellent Adventure!!!:)

Barry

Amen to that Barry...one of my Roll Call mates folks...altho I just pop another bottle of water Barry, but it has the same effect on me...or maybe that's the QM2!!:D

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continues....

Once the ship passes the DC /Virginia coast ( it's warmer ) then I usually open up a bottle of Bombay , Schweppes and a hunk of lime... and Enjoy

What an Excellent Adventure!!!:)

Barry

Okay, Barry, can I come with you?

Gosh, you live in Newport (been over a few times from CT, and will be there end of next February) you like Sapphire.

Take me with you?

Okay, so I am going on October 31 (can it ever come?) After a day like today, I need TWO cruises SOON!

Karie,

who suddenly realized today that winter is on it's way. I have had the car heat on in the mornings, but it will be 86 degrees on Saturday.

I am sitting here with my space heater on under the table,

Archived