Crown and anchor status

ladyspace74

Been back from my cruise on the Empress for over a month now and I don't see the credit added on my C&A. Infact I don't see anything on the site at all. We should have hit platinum with this cruise and nothing not even gold appears on the site. I emailed RC about two weeks ago and have never gotten a response. Is there something going on that I am unaware of? Is it somewhere else on the site? - Thanks!

Mary Jean

I actually just emailed C&A a few days ago about very same issue, RCI website not listing our latest cruise from July 07. They indicated that their records showed my cruise credit but that their website was still experiencing problems with new software they had installed and it should catch up soon. I would call C&A to ensure they have the record of your sailing. If their records are correct, the website will eventually list it. So don't worry. Happy Cruising.

We just returned from our cruise on the Legend (Aug. 23 - Sept 4th) and our cruise credits are showing correctly. Darn, wish it would show Diamond! Oh well, after our Panama cruise in January we will reach that pinnacle. :D

I was told that they installed a new system and were having problems. Over the phone they quoted me the correct number of credits and told me not to worry about the website. Sounds to me like this is a big problem for them, lets hope they dont short anyone a credit or two!!

Mine did say Platinum about a month ago. Just logged in to check it. I'm diamond now. :D Looks like the system is running again.

Not for all of us. We made diamond on an April 22nd cruise and it still does not show completed on the website. I had to call numerous times to make sure we got the credit and balcony discount on our Sept 10th cruise. We were told that there is a problem (DUH) with the new software recognizing cruises that were originally booked as a different itinerary. Has happened so much that they now have a code to give to TA's so folks can get their credits. We are diamond on RCCL's computer, but not on the website. NOW it is really messed up because we have had 4 various cruises booked in September and now the website shows we have credit for all of them (we only went on 1 of them), but still NO April 22 credit. so it adds up to 16 credits, but still shows us as Platinum!!!!I think the C&A folks are really getting tired of being called--this is really ridiculous.

I will be completing my 5th RCI cruise October 21 and booked for a two-week trans-Atlantic December 8th. Was thinking if I went down and talked to the C&A rep and asked them to "hurry-up" my credit as I was leaving on another cruise in December might help. You think so?

Tucker in Texas

absolutely you need to contact them and make sure you get your discount credit. Since your Dec cruise's final payment deadline will have already passed, your credit card will be credited, but you need to contact them and make sure it happens.

[quote=crazy 4 cruising;I think the C&A folks are really getting tired of being called--this is really ridiculous.

We need to call, write, and email them more until they get it fixed. They have time to roll out a new interactive travel guide, but can't fix thier computers to show our C&A status and cruise credits accurately?

[quote name=crazy 4 cruising;I think the C&A folks are really getting tired of being called--this is really ridiculous.

We need to call' date=' write, and email them more until they get it fixed. They have time to roll out a new interactive travel guide, but can't fix thier computers to show our C&A status and cruise credits accurately?[/quote]

right! what is the interactive travel guide? is that for ta's?

For some reason....I can't seem to locate my C&A status...I keep pulling up my reservation page....my personal information page...and it's not showing C&A status.

I know I've been there before........What am I doing wrong???? Can somebody walk me through this and help me out.

Thanks.

I went through this earlier this year with RCCL. I was Diamond status and was getting ready to cruise to Alaska three weeks later when all of a sudden they moved me back down to Platinum status before the cruise on the Web and removed several cruise credits that I previously had. I was basically shocked and called them right away. Like others have said, they had a software conversion go bad, and to me, they must have never tested it before moving it into production. The past two cruises I had taken were removed from my account, believe me, I had a nice talk with them about implementing new software that was obviously not tested as much as it should have been.

I when speaking with them, they admitted that there was a computer upgrade problem and it should be fixed within two weeks. That was April 2007 and it's still not fixed yet, though its back to showing my Diamond status and the missing cruises at that time, it's still missing the past two cruises that I have taken since then. Now they tell me it should be fixed by years end on the Web. I am not holding my breath, but if you do call them, they have the correct cruise count and status on their office computers and it will be reflected on you Sea Pass card which is really the main thing:D .

I when speaking with them, they admitted that there was a computer upgrade problem and it should be fixed within two weeks. Now they tell me it should be fixed by years end on the Web.

"I've heard this song before....."

My C&A page shows that I have five cruises, the status shows four and lists me as gold, not platinum. I have called a couple of times, emailed a couple and I (and DW) are both Platinum according to the "official" records. The discussion and emails all include the "We are upgrading the system". It seems to me the programming is evidently being done by 1000 monkeys pounding keyboards at random, thus it may be some time before they get it right.:rolleyes:

Cheers

We haven't gotten credit online yet for our 8/31 Sovereign cruise online, but when I cal C&A, they do show that I have the correct #. I can see everything else fine, can get into the coupons, etc., just hasn't updated yet for our last cruise. As long as C&A has it correct, I will wait patiently for the online system to catch up. Just want to make sure I get my Diamond status in Jan after we go on SOS so I can get my add'l balcony discount on our Liberty cruise in April.

Archived