Golden suite balcony question

traveljule

We are thinking about booking the Golden coastal May 3 2008. I have looked around these boards quite a bit (all day!):o and am still confused on the balcony situation.

I understand the caribe deck minis are 1/2 covered, they are not available on this sailing. We really want a private deck that offers some sun, if there is any, so we are willing to pay for a suite.

Question - What is the difference - balcony wise- between the VS, PS and PH suites? Mostly I am curious about balcony being partially covred and somewhat private (I like to sit out in my pj's). I have seen alot of info for the minis but not these.

Thanks for everyones help!

We are thinking about booking the Golden coastal May 3 2008. I have looked around these boards quite a bit (all day!):o and am still confused on the balcony situation.

I understand the caribe deck minis are 1/2 covered, they are not available on this sailing. We really want a private deck that offers some sun, if there is any, so we are willing to pay for a suite.

Question - What is the difference - balcony wise- between the VS, PS and PH suites? Mostly I am curious about balcony being partially covred and somewhat private (I like to sit out in my pj's). I have seen alot of info for the minis but not these.

Thanks for everyones help!

I don't believe there are any mini-suites on Caribe Deck on Princess. I think you may be referring to the balcony cabins on Caribe Deck...they are very large and half open, half covered.

[i don't believe there are any mini-suites on Caribe Deck on Princess. I think you may be referring to the balcony cabins on Caribe Deck...they are very large and half open, half covered.

Yea, now I see that. I guess I was a bit confused. Thanks for clearing that up.

Archived