weird question

jamespb78

After accepting and paying for an upsell earlier today, I noticed that our confirmation sheet that we printed, lists we have an owing balance of 32 cents!

Now we paid for the upsell on a credit card, but for some strange reason it now says we still owe 32 cents.

The NCL rep. was the person who took the amount out of the credit card. So why didnt they put in the correct amount?

Do I ring NCL about this?

I don't want them cancelling my booking because they see it listed as "not fully paid".

Suggestions please?

Thanks.

I would certainly have it settled before the sailing date.

We saw a very "irate" man at disembarkation on our last sailing.

He was a "cash" not "CC" customer...he owed over $1.00 but less than $2.00 so could not debark before settling the account - he had to go back to the purser's desk in order to debark. This shows up when they scan your card on disembarkation.

Ironically, at the same time, another passenger had a $25.00 credit when they scanned his card to debark. He wanted his $25.00 BEFORE he debarked...his whole family had to stay until he went back to the purser's desk.

A good reason to use your CC and not cash.

Settle it now - the "problem" line on embarkation (now, with the e-docs) has been very long.

Make sure you call your PCC at NCL. I think they can probably work this out for you. And be sure to check your invoice, onboard, every couple of days to take care of any problems PRONTO. We found a double charge the day after it occured and it was much easier to take care of when the receipts were right in the back office.

Bon Voyage!

Archived