Victor from Countryside rocks!!!!!

tugboat023

Thanks to all you good people here at Cruise Critic for letting me know about Victor. I have been trying for months to set up a tour that is not offered by my cruise ship. I emailed him to see if he could help. He set everything up for me and will pick us up at the cruise ship. I am not set to sail until April 2008 but I will post reviews when I get back.

Are you going to the rainforest? We will be on this cruise too. Got room for two more?:D

Hi KroozFoolz,

Thanks for the Saturday countdowns. I look forward to seeing it go down every week. Actually, Victor is taking us to the Hacienda to do the ATV tour. That is where you ride through the rainforest on an ATV. I did ask him if he would be able to take more than the eight of us in case we made new friends on this cruise. He has not gotten back to me. Are you still interested? You can email me chirish023@aol.com for more details.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi KroozFoolz,

Thanks for the Saturday countdowns. I look forward to seeing it go down every week. Actually, Victor is taking us to the Hacienda to do the ATV tour. That is where you ride through the rainforest on an ATV. I did ask him if he would be able to take more than the eight of us in case we made new friends on this cruise. He has not gotten back to me. Are you still interested? You can email me chirish023@aol.com for more details.

What is the name of the company that Victor is affilitated with. I really want to do an ATV tour that isn't through the cruise line. Thanks for any info.

Just got back Saturday from the Crown Princess Repo cruise and we did a tour with Victor at Countryside after getting off the ship.

I have to say it was the BEST tour of the week! Victor is very knowledgeable about the island. Our ship was very late disembarking because of a code alpha (older gentleman died the last night of the cruise) and he waited 2+ hours for us (in the rain!). We drove thru Old San Juan, then went to the Bacardi Rum Factory for the tour. After the tour, we didn't have a lot of time for lunch before heading out to the airport and Victor suggested a local "fast food" chain that serves PR food. It was GREAT!

We have booked the Repo cruise again for next October and I cannot wait to re-book with Victor so we can get more tour time with him, you will be very happy!

Glad to hear you had a good experience. We have a group booked with Victor. Did you have any trouble locating him once you disembarked?

Not at all, he was waiting at the end of the pier with a sign (clearly visible) with my name on it.

You will not be disappointed, I cannot wait to go back to PR next October and tour with Victor again!

Archived