Looking for advice

Ethel5

on getting 11 people from the Port of San Francisco to the airport. There will be a lot of luggage after a 15 night cruise and the group includes a 5 and a 2 year old. what would you suggest?

I know this seems crazy, but check out renting a bus one way. A big bus. In LA I can get one for about $350 for an hour. You might be able to find a better deal. Even though it sounds expensive (and kind of is) it resolves the problem of being met at the airport, everyone has a place to sit and stretch out, bathroom on board AND there is room for all that darn luggage. We often rent one for that very reason. Granted we usually have 18-24 in our group but we get a 54 person bus. Everyone parties on the way to the ship and sleeps on the way home from the airport. We book it in advance, call when we get our luggage and they meet us at the curb. I found limos and taxis just don't accommodate all the luggage. Its also kind of fun to have a huge bus drive up to pick up just you....

rent 2 shuttles...

or call them and see what they offer as far as capacity..

theres bayporterexpress.com

supershuttle

theres also a lot of info on sfgate.com

or 2 limos...

i wouldnt try to wait for taxis there it could be a mess

Try one of the shuttle services in the bay area. They have large vans - you will need 2 or maybe 3. You can hire these on an exclusive basis - for your party only. Check for shuttle services to San Francisco Airport and get a couple of quotes - be honest about the amount of luggage you will have.

Archived