Marc,s Motu Picinic Hours??

slk4485

Hi

Would like to ask for sure the time span of Marc,s picinic on Huahine? In the e-mail from him he does not say and I have 9:30 to 3:30 hand written in--anyone who knows the hours--appreciate your help.

Although we are booked with Marc for October, I had lost the information he sent me so I sent him an email. This is what I just received this AM.

Departure 9.30 am from the warf where the ship is

Returne 3.30 pm

-Circle the island of huahine Iti

- Snorkeling

- Picnic on the motu (small island ) barbecue with a local band tables and -chairs in the water

- Snorkeling

We just got back from the Tahitian Princess . We did Marc's Picnic in the Water excursion. As reported by many, this is an excursion not be missed. We loved it and Marc and his group are terrific. Make sure you're off the ship by 9 as, this is a tender port and sometimes at that time there is a line to get on the tender. The time says, 9:30- 3:30. Everybody on our canoe was there by 9:15 so they took us all 15 minutes early. You are in for a real treat, not just Marc's excursion, the whole trip to to Tahiti is the best IMHO!

Archived