No reply from Herod .... ?

jkloni

I've emailed Herod twice - last Wednesday and yesterday morning. I have had no response from him as of yet. It's disappointing. Maybe he already has a tour planned for 11/7. I emailed Cosol tours yesterday evening and received a reply this morning. I really wanted to get a response from Herod before I reserved officially with Cosol.

I'm happy Cosol has space available for us. I just wanted info from Herod about his tour so I could decide what would be best for us.

Has anyone else emailed him recently?

Thanks, Kathy

Just an update......

I received a reply to my Wednesday email this morning and Herod called me an hour later!! He was off of the island for 4 days and that's why he wasn't able to respond to email. He was very nice and apologetic. He tour sounds like fun and we may be able to get some boat time in as well.

I just wanted everyone to know that Herod did respond to my requests. I wanted his name and tour to continue to be positive on the board.

Kathy

We have confirmed with Herod for a private tour. We are looking forward to our day in St. Lucia!

Thanks for the positive comments. I think Herod has a good reputation and will provide us with a fun tour. He was detailed and we can alter the tour at any time he says. Since we've not been there, I wouldn't know what we could skip and do more of (like skip seeing a building that takes 1/2 hour of the tour so that we could spend that time at the beach).

We'll have fun either way!

Kathy

We went on Herods tour last week. Great guy and great tour of St Lucia.

You will have a great time if you go with him.

I tend to get car sick and never had a issue with him driving, even on the hilly roads.

Ill try to do a short review soon if I can.

I'm still in vacation mode

• 1 month later...

www.herodtours.com

We took his tour on 11/7 during our 15 night Norwegian Spirit repositioning cruise. I highly recommend him. We were 2 couples and it was $50 each. Cosol charges the same amount and you are with several vans full of people.

I corresponded by email with him using hstanislas@hotmail.com. He even called me when I was having difficulty contacting him at first because he had gone on a holiday to St. Vincent's for 4 days.

You will not be disappointed with him.

Kathy

Archived