How many cruise nights/days have you had?

fishmaniac

How many cruise days have you completed?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. How many cruise days have you completed?

• zero - Not yet but soon!
    • 1-3 days
    • 4-6
    • 7-11
    • 12-16
    • 17-21
    • 22-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-75
    • 76-99
    • 100-149
    • 150-199
    • 200+ days!

We are on 98:D with 40:D booked and that means only another 12 to go Gold on P&O. That gives us 10% of on board spend priority booking, which is vital for the popular cruises and early embarkation.

We should get there Oct 09.

:)Happy Cruising:)

:cool:

Dai

right now we have done 13 cruises and 77 days! we have done two-3 day-three-4 day, one - 5 day, I think six -7 day and one -12 day.

I voted wrong though as I forgot the five day cruise and voted 72-75 days! then as usual I realized my mistake too late!

We are on 98:D with 40:D booked and that means only another 12 to go Gold on P&O. That gives us 10% of on board spend priority booking, which is vital for the popular cruises and early embarkation.

We should get there Oct 09.

{QUOTE}

:)Happy Cruising:)

We had a dinnermate on our second cruise that was doing her 98th cruise! She was in her early sixties-so not really that old and she said her goal was to do a 100! I am sure she has pasted that and is probally working on 150 by now!

She sure inspired me! We just finished our thirteenth but as I am in my 50's I hope to reach 25-50 cruises-somewhere along that line!

I'm jealous!!:D

I have 51 if I counted correctly, all on RCCL.

You are missing out then! There is no more fun then trying out differant lines! Ilike Celebrity the best-RCI is at the bottom of my list! I am very glad I tried other lines as now I know what I was missing.

38 so far (17 Carnival, 14 Princess, 7 HAL) with 7 more booked on Princess. The HAL was our first cruise, and they combined the Mariner Society presentations with the honeymooners party. I was amazed at that time how many days people had. The woman with the highest (and this was in 1995) had just shy of a year of sea days, and she wasn't probably even 40 yet.

I have not thought about breaking it up by line. I guess 21 Carnival, 14 RCI,7 HAL, 17 Celebrity, 4 Disney, and 14 Princess.

You are missing out then! There is no more fun then trying out differant lines! Ilike Celebrity the best-RCI is at the bottom of my list! I am very glad I tried other lines as now I know what I was missing.

Oh, don't worry. I have plans to try out other lines in the future, now that I've reached Diamond on RCCL. I tried to work in my first Carnival next year, but it's not looking possible next year. I also tried to go on the Crown Princess when she first came out but had to back out at the last minute.

We're doing a big Alaska trip in 2010 and are probably going to do Northbound on one cruise line and southbound on another cruiseline.

i respect your opinion as to rci being at the bottom of your list. i personally love rci. and to add absolutely hate, hate, hate, ncl. wouldn't cruise on ncl for free..:eek: :eek: :eek:

I still cruise RCI and Carnival-our daughter likes those lines.

We considered doing NCL because we could go to Bermuda from Charleston, SC-a 5 hour drive instead of flying to NY or Boston-but I talked to a guy who is around my age and not so crazy about RCI or Carnival either but he said they are MUCH better then NCL.

BTW, in referance to your not going on a free NCL cruise, I hated Mariner of the Seas so much that I said for sure I would never go on Carnival Glory-even for free-but we are booked on her next year-thanks to our daughter! and we offered to pay her way on the Millie (Celebrity) in April and she turned us down! so I guess we will still be crusing Carnival and RCI for her.

Oh, don't worry. I have plans to try out other lines in the future, now that I've reached Diamond on RCCL. I tried to work in my first Carnival next year, but it's not looking possible next year. I also tried to go on the Crown Princess when she first came out but had to back out at the last minute.

We're doing a big Alaska trip in 2010 and are probably going to do Northbound on one cruise line and southbound on another cruiseline.

Princess is nice and the crowds are handled better on the Grand class ships-but the balcony rooms are small and are not big enough for 3 people.

Celebrity though is the line I have enjoyed the most.

Archived