Bar At The End Of The World

OK BOOK IT

now, is basically the fact that they are now scheduling events there....ie trivia, dance classes, golf putting, to name a few, during the day.

We were on the 9-27 voyage on the Connie, and the lounge was full of people at times at sea, doing the "whale watch".

As far as the refurbishing goes: They put a pocket full of money into this ill fated venture, and now must do a stage by stage depreciation. That is, so much per year can be depreciated. This is according to a person of the staff.

I did notice that there were some new coverings on the chairs.

mattress'? :confused:

You had to see it to believe it.... They had about 1/2 dozen beds with drapes around them (casba style) across the complete front of the ship. Totally destroyed the open view out to the sea - IMHO.

At least they removed the beds and replaced them with chairs.

Greetings --- Any news on what "The Bar At The End Of The World" looks like on the Infinity these days. I wonder if it is now "User Friendly."

Just off Constellation yesterday and the Bar at the Edge of the Earth still looks terrible if you ask me. I wanted to get scissors and cut all that stuff down.

I wish they would re-do it and change the name.

Archived