For dodgezilla...

brcris75

• 1 month later...
Bob and Ann, if you're out there somewhere I just wanted to let you know that we just booked another cruise for Granny! She still asks if I've heard from you!

Hi Robbie,

I haven't heard from DodgeZilla or the Bride of Dodgezilla but I have heard from Courtney their daughter. They have all gone dancing! I am real happy for them and hope we all can get together some day on another cruise.

How are you ALL? We are doing good, but no cruises of late or on our horizon right now. Doing some land based travel and went to Oregon. Just saw you commented on some of the Oregon pics we did. What a TRIP! That is some pretty country isn't it.

Later, don

Hi Don,

So good to hear from you! I am so glad everyone is able to get out and go, whether land or sea. I love to travel!

I heard from Bob and Ann several months ago. They told me about the dancing and that Courtney is doing great. I lost their email addresses, and yours, so thought I'd try this route to find them- Thank you for writing. My address is rcris@suddenlink.net. If you hear from them, please pass it on.

Tell Laura hello for us!

Keep in touch,

Robbie

Archived