Onboard entertainers??

bazzaw

No... seriously... they are like are your packet cake mixes,in a red box, im positive.

Oh my gosh, that is soo something my daughter (and minxy) would say - too cute! You crack me up - everytime I see a Betty Crocker cake mix from now on I'm going to think of Barry Crocker hahahaha

with out being disrepectful to the current performers on the PD, I see that they are all recycled club personalities. not that there is anything wrong with that. I must say many of the shows and acts on the Pacific Sun back in 2005 reminded me of a night out at Vagas of the West (Rooty Hill RSL). Thats not to say I did not enjoy the shows, but I am just pointing out the simalarities.

the show are generally not realy international standard, now are they?

Jarrod, you have to be 60 to entertain on the Cruise ships, you know blend in with the crowd. On RP coming over I thought Tony Pantano was the best singer we had on board.

On another note..does anybody know if on PD they are having the full broadway type shows with a dozen dancers like RP had? I heard the stage had been made smaller in the showroom to accommodate more seating for pax, so it would be a bit tight for a big production show like Princess Cruises had.

Attached is a picture of the stage last week. Seemed a fair size.

Don

472311232_Dawnstage.jpg.454933ccf1edb65188194ec1851c78f6.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived