Hi Ho Penny!

judy&steve

I am not following any threads at the moment, but I do seem to remember a discrepancy in the documentation vs the actual instructions aboard the ship regarding attire.

I thought I heard/read that there were more informal/semiformal (whatever they call it) than published in the docs. This means the casual nights are fewer, which is fine with me. Since I am in the process of preparing to pack for my trip -- finding the perfect outfit for each evening -- I am more confused than ever.

I know it's no big deal, because I'm never dressed "down" for dinner anyway.

We are driving to the ship so we have no luggage restrictions. I received some new luggage yesterday and we are "practice packing" Yes, I am that crazy that I would pre-pack and unpack.

I guess I am a little (okay a lot) nutsy over this trip. It is coming at a really good time, because I am going through a real funk (personal reasons and health) and truly need a long vacation.

So, Penny or whoever else may reply, please tell me what you are wearing and how the weather is on the first couple of days out.

Thanks,

Judy

Archived