Any celebrity sightings?

ytrap2007

Hello,

Has anyone seen a celebrity on a cruise before? When I went on the Big Red Boat years ago, some people from my soap opera were on it. "Marly/Victoria and Jake" from Another World. I think their real names are, Ellen Wheeler, and Tom Eplin. Anyway, this question is just for fun. Wondering if stars like cruises like we do...:cool:

Rebecca

On a similar thread some time ago a cruiser mentioned that Gloria Estefan has taken her family on cruises. It be nice to meet her, she canceled the only concert that I ever had front row seats for. Some lame excuse about a bus accident. ;)

On a similar thread some time ago a cruiser mentioned that Gloria Estefan has taken her family on cruises. It be nice to meet her, she canceled the only concert that I ever had front row seats for. Some lame excuse about a bus accident. ;)

That bus accident nearly killed her, and left het with a steel rod in her back .. ;)

Gee I thought "celebrity" meant well known or famous. All of the above would fall into that category.

Being a celebrity does not always mean MOVIE STAR.

Notice the smiley face and wink after my comment? That would mean I was kidding. Lighten up.

Notice the smiley face and wink after my comment? That would mean I was kidding. Lighten up.

Many times it is difficult to interpret what is being typed. I for one initially took the smileys as sarcasm. Thanks for clarifying.

On our Holiday cruise in 04 I swore I saw John Lennon. Who I saw was a member of Revolution. They were entertaining on the ship.

I remember that bus accident because it happened in NE PA, not too far from where I live!!

I Love Danny Bonaduce!!! The best of the bad boys....lol

He is a bad boy. And his house is very cool. Awesome screening room. But this is a divorce sale, so I guess they both lost the house. Yikes. They just bought it not that long ago. (I am a realtor, that is how I saw it. Not a stalker) lol

He is a bad boy. And his house is very cool. Awesome screening room. But this is a divorce sale, so I guess they both lost the house. Yikes. They just bought it not that long ago. (I am a realtor, that is how I saw it. Not a stalker) lol

Sounds like a great job! I'm sure you get to see alot of celebrities. I worked as a real estate paralegal but in Jersey I only got to see Joe Schmoe from down the block. :eek:

Sounds like a great job! I'm sure you get to see alot of celebrities. I worked as a real estate paralegal but in Jersey I only got to see Joe Schmoe from down the block. :eek:

Joe Schmoe from Jersey probably much easier to deal with than your average celebrity in Los Angeles, trust me. lol.

If I am not mistaken, I believe Gloria Estefan is the 'Godmother' of one of the ships.

Archived