is fresh OJ included in the softdrink package?

sanjay

Going on my first cruise on Dec 2nd with RCI!

Just wondering is fresh OJ included in the drinks package? I have visions of me walking around the deck and drinking 10 glasses of fresh OJ everyday until i'm ill ;)

If they're not included does anyone know the cost?

Freedom of the Seas has a fresh juice bar, (its called the Squeeze Bar and its on the pool deck). I don't know the prices but its not free. Juice is not included on the soda cards, used to be, but about 1-2 months ago they dropped juice from the soda cards. The only time you can get juice for free is in WJ for breakfast and in the dining room for breakfast (bigger variety in DR).

I think the fresh squeezed OJ, served in the Windjammer in the morning, and NOT included in the soda card is $3.95 a glass. Yikes!!!!!!

As mentioned, juice is no longer free with the soda card. It's only fountain soda now. That's too bad as my husband uses the soda card but once in a while liked a glass of juice instead.

They do not have fresh squeezed OJ in the WJ.

Yes, some ships do offer fresh squeezed OJ in the WJ. Both Brilliance and Radiance offered it when i sailed on them in June and Sept respectively, for $3.95 a glass as someone noted earlier.

Paying that much for fresh OJ is outrageous- especially since they're saving a lot of money by not providing real fruit juices in the buffets and dining rooms. I'm sure the orangeade (orange "cocktail" juice), like the apple "drink" (not juice), is a lot cheaper than plain old reconstituted OJ would be. We avoid all the fake juices on RCL- if I'm going to ingest High Fructose Corn Syrup and dye, I'm going to enjoy it in a decadent dessert!

Paying that much for fresh OJ is outrageous- especially since they're saving a lot of money by not providing real fruit juices in the buffets and dining rooms. I'm sure the orangeade (orange "cocktail" juice), like the apple "drink" (not juice), is a lot cheaper than plain old reconstituted OJ would be. We avoid all the fake juices on RCL- if I'm going to ingest High Fructose Corn Syrup and dye, I'm going to enjoy it in a decadent dessert!

That's a great post; I totally agree!

The only passable juice to me is Pass-O-Guava...

Yep, $3.95 per glass in the WJ on Majesty in September - so not paying that:p On another note, when we were on MOS in Late September, juice was included with the soda package - never had one lick of problem getting with the soda card - go figure:eek:

Juice was just recently dropped from the soda package.

###

Archived