RCCL What a great cruise line

Jimmer

i just have to say that rccl is one great cruise lines just came of liberty 2 weeks ago on the eastern cruise and i have been on 3 cruises 2 on carnival and 1 on rccl and i must say me and my family are probally never going to go back on carnival as our ship was brill the entertaiment was brill and so was the facilities (flowrider, rock wall sports court,promenade and more) so much better than carnival

so what a brill cruise line

and next week were going to get prices for indepedence on april 9 2009 for a 8 night eastern cruise from fort lauderdale

jimmer

i just have to say that rccl is one great cruise lines just came of liberty 2 weeks ago on the eastern cruise and i have been on 3 cruises 2 on carnival and 1 on rccl and i must say me and my family are probally never going to go back on carnival as our ship was brill the entertaiment was brill and so was the facilities (flowrider, rock wall sports court,promenade and more) so much better than carnival

and next week were going to get prices for indepedence on april 9 2009 for a 8 night eastern cruise from fort lauderdale

jimmer

Don't know what "brill" means, but if it's good, I second it!

jimmer

Ohhhh, you are such a cheerleader and you are blinded RCI snob.

:D;)

I couldn't agree more. Our first cruise was on the Mariner on 10/14/2007 and we loved it.

We are now members of the Crown and Anchor society and plan on taking a RCI cruise every year.

Why try another cruise line when I am totally happy with RCI.. Thats my philosophy.

Well I guess everyone knows what my opinion is (especially today). However I think of myself more of a cruising advocate than a cruiseline cheerleader.;)

Jimmer: Glad you enjoyed your latest cruise and welcome to cruise critic.

jimmer

I hope our upcoming cruise on the AOS will result in similar enthusiasm. :) As this was your first RCCL cruise however and it was on a new ship I do hope your expectations can be met every time you cruise again. I believe upcoming cruises for you and your family will be fine but I do wonder if you have set yourself up for a letdown should something go wrong which can and does happen from time to time on all cruise lines, sooner or later. Just a thought for perspective. JM2C. Cheers and happy times amigo. Larry :)

I couldn't agree more. Our first cruise was on the Mariner on 10/14/2007 and we loved it.

We are now members of the Crown and Anchor society and plan on taking a RCI cruise every year.

Why try another cruise line when I am totally happy with RCI.. Thats my philosophy.

My wife and I are experienced cruisers and we have cruised on a number of different lines, including HAL, Royal Caribbean, and most recently NCL; prior to our marriage, my third wife also cruised on Princess.There are pluses and minuses with all cruise lines, but you cannot appreciate them until you have a taste of them all. I remember cruising HAL almost exclusively when my wife worked for the company thirty years ago. We got our "sea legs" and developed a love for cruising, but after cruising with other lines, I realize there is so much we could have missed had we continued to cruise with HAL alone. We loved our recent cruise to Alaska aboard the Radiance, and there we had our first balcony cabin. With NCL we were introduced to a more freestyle way of sailing, especially when it came to dining. Today, I can honestly say that while our recent cruise on NCL was enjoyable, I prefer fixed seating and dressing up on the few formal nights each cruise.

Of course, it was an adventure visiting the different ports of call on our cruises, and there too different people have their favorites. I would want to say "thank you" to all who were a part of the cruise lines which we know and who helped make our cruises so special in their own way.:D

hi

that's the way we've felt from our 1st cruise. it's always been rc.

jimmer are you british? only because my closest friends are and they say "brill" as well.

welcome to the wonderful world of cruising royal caribbean:)

yes i am british.

yes rc is one excellent cruise line can't wait until we cruise on them again on indepedence

cheers jimmer

Archived