Cruise Critic Website

Krazy Kruizers

About 4 years ago we were watching the travel channel and there was mention of this site. At the time I wrote down the url but didn't log on. Then in 2001 when I tried to do a review of a couple of cruises that we had been on, the site that I had been using for a couple of years when belly-up.

So I tried this site and have been here ever since.

I do go to a couple of other sites but find this to be the best of them all.

So much information here.

We were looking forward to our first trip to Hawaii aboard the new POA. To find what others might be saying about it I did a google search and lo and behold came up with Cruise Critics and thankfully so. We cancelled our reservations almost immediately and rebooked on the Wind.

Also found a few other websites but keep coming back to this one.:)

These boards IMHO are sometimes more valuable than your own TA who is still telling us today that the POA would have been a great choice and we probably should not have cancelled. Now she just might be right but after reading these boards now for the last 2 months I truely have my doubts. Thanks to the opinions voiced my many on the CC boards it helped us make what we feel is an informed decision that I am sure at this point we will be quite happy with.

I found out about it on theknot dot com when I was in wedding mode. I read a few posts but never registered. I really didn't have time to hang out here then because I was planning our wedding. Months later I came across it in my favorites when I was cleaning up. Since I was planning our second cruise I thougt I would hang out. Been here ever since!

Archived