Guyana

jamesd1967

Has anyone traveled to Georgetown, Guyana. We are going there in less than three weeks, and wondering what it's going to be like. Safety? Sites? etc. I am not even sure what type of tourist market that Guyana has. Although, I know that they have a few high-end hotels, we are at the Le Meridien Pegasus hotel.:)

thank you so much for posting the information on French Guiana. We are traveling to Guyana, the city of Georgetown in just a little over two weeks. I can receive the Yellow Fever Vaccination, but my travel companion, due to an allergy to eggs can not. So now I know not to consider traveling there.:D

You should do a search on the Princess board for yellow fever vaccines, as there was a thread about someone that could not take the yf vaccine and had a doctor's letter stating that they could not take the vaccine. The posters on the thread indicated that the letter was sufficient if on doctor's letterhead.

Archived