Freedom Loud noises in walls 7342,46 & 50

CruzinCooks

Funny how opinions of ships vary. We were on the Freedom earlier this month cabin 7315. We felt this ship had the smoothest ride of any ship we have ever been on. Almost no noise issues of any kind. We did hear a rumor of a laundry fire on the lower decks. The food in the main dinning room was also better than any CCL ship we have been on. The only thing we were disapointed with was the super club. Loved the service,room and presentation the quality of the beef was no better than your average Longhorn`s at best. Over all we were so pleased we have booked the Freedom for an 8 day cruise.

Cool Cruiser, I think the noise and movement problems have just occurred. The noises were so bad I am sure whoever was on before us would have to have reported them. We had no less then 10 ship staff come listen and feel how bad the walls were shaking and none of them had ever heard it before. There was also a dent in the front of the ship I forgot to mention. I leave a lot of the service problems to the fact that we had the early seating for dinner which tends to have a lot more kids and the fact that 978 passengers were under 18 on a sold out boat. The sea was really rough one day and they had the main pool drained because the waves in it were large it would nearly drain on one end and then rock and spill out all over the deck. Next year we are looking at the Liberty out of Tampa for Turkey week.

Archived