E Doc question

ron46936

I have a question about the new E docs. We paid for our cruise on the Star Jan 11 some time ago and recently received a package including luggage tags and cruise info from our TA. What we haven't gotten is an e-mail from NCL with the link to print out our tickets.

I guess my questions are:

1. Am I being too impatient?

2. Are the tickets required for boarding? We have only purchased the cruise with no transportation or hotel from NCL. We have also done the on-line registration forms.

I guess part of the reason I am concerned is that our TA was ill and was out for several weeks and maybe the e-mail was missed.

I have a question about the new E docs. We paid for our cruise on the Star Jan 11 some time ago and recently received a package including luggage tags and cruise info from our TA. What we haven't gotten is an e-mail from NCL with the link to print out our tickets.

I guess my questions are:

1. Am I being too impatient?

2. Are the tickets required for boarding? We have only purchased the cruise with no transportation or hotel from NCL. We have also done the on-line registration forms.

I guess part of the reason I am concerned is that our TA was ill and was out for several weeks and maybe the e-mail was missed.

You aren't being too impatient go on line at http://www.ncl.com/edocs and check.

2. As long as you are on the manifest tickets are unnecessary.

Make sure you do the online registration thing. You do not need the tickets. We showed up once with NOTHING and still got on in 10 minutes. All the paper in the world will not matter unless you are in their computers anyways.

We did the online registration as soon as we got our renewed passports in August. I am so used to doing e-tickets on airlines where you can just go in and print a copy of your receipt any time. Also we have a total of 10 people on this trip so I want everything to go smooth.

Ron

We did the online registration as soon as we got our renewed passports in August. I am so used to doing e-tickets on airlines where you can just go in and print a copy of your receipt any time. Also we have a total of 10 people on this trip so I want everything to go smooth.

Ron

Ron, go to ncl home page and sign in, click on advance registration, the page that comes up will have a place that says E-Docs, you should see name of ship and date of sailing click on available an d your paper work should appear, hope this helps, if not call ncl.

dick

Ron, go to ncl home page and sign in, click on advance registration, the page that comes up will have a place that says E-Docs, you should see name of ship and date of sailing click on available an d your paper work should appear, hope this helps, if not call ncl.

dick

All the e-docs button there does is bring up a description of the process.

Ron

All the e-docs button there does is bring up a description of the process.

Ron

if the name of the ship and date are ther try cliking on it and see if that works, i just did mine for jan, 26 gem and it gave me all my info.

dick

Archived