Family Staterooms?

cruise1985

I'm researching cruises for a group of family members. Can anyone give me details on family staterooms? Anyone have pictures? They are listed as category 6E on Carnival's website, but no pictures are available. I'm specifically thinking of the Glory, but any information would be helpful. THANKS!

There are tons of pictures posted on CC with those rooms and you could do a search on webshots. I have some pictures, but dont know whose they are from CC and dont want to post them without giving credit. I could email a few if no one else posts the pics here (my email is in my profile). They are awesome, with slanted glass and floor to ceiling windows. Some like them better than balconys. They are a tad bigger than a regular OV.

I'm researching cruises for a group of family members. Can anyone give me details on family staterooms? Anyone have pictures? They are listed as category 6E on Carnival's website, but no pictures are available. I'm specifically thinking of the Glory, but any information would be helpful. THANKS!

I sailed Glory Cat. 6E #1102. It's basically the same as a balcony cabin except the balcony area is a glassed in sitting area (235 SF total). The window is wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling. The view is SPECTACULAR and there's very few cabins on that deck (spa deck). WE loved it, course, we were upgraded there from an inside guarantee, so not much to complain about. ;) You COULD put 4 adults in there, but it would be a little crowed. Since the spa/gym is right around the corner, some could shower and dress there. Here's a pic, the railing you see outside is for window washers, it's NOT a public area where they could look in your window.

Glory22804024.jpg

Almost forgot, there's a double bed and a sofa/sleeper. We didn't open the sofa, don't know if it'd sleep two or not. ALSO, check with your TA/PVP and make sure this is the cabin he's speaking of. Seems to me there's some 6E's elsewhere on the ship that are a different room configuration.

Archived