Yasmena Bags on Ryndam

I read on one of the blogs about Yasmena bags -- ideal for evening wear as they could hold the room card. I've left it too late to order on line and they appear not to be available in Canada or at least in our capital.

Have any of you recent cruisers seen them in the shops on HAL ships? We're sailing on the Ryndam in early January.

I have travelled for decades without one, but having seen pictures and read about them, I'd now love to have one.

Longing to be a bag lady..... or at least a more elegant one!

I went to the Yasmena website and found several stores listed in Canada. Go to the website: choose store locater from the options listed on the left-hand side. You will go to a page with a big green map of the U.S. shown and just below the map, on the left-hand side, you will see "international" listed. Choose that option and you will find all the Canadian stores - the majority of them in Ontario.

I have not seen any of these bags for sale aboard a HAL ship so I hope this helps you. Good luck with your shopping.

Valerie:)

Valerie, you're better than I at navigating the Yasmena site. I'm not sure what kind of store this Mr. Keys is. Unfortunately there are none near us. I'll try phoning to see what they have. I suspect they might be a key cutting stand with some basic bags -- hope they have the beaded version.

I know it took a LONG while before the America bag headed north. And at first only black leather was available. Finally we can get them in all sizes and colours.

Thanks for replying.

Archived