Upsells

tommy

We were offered a good price on a Deluxe Owners suite,or a Owner suite on deck9or 10.The difference is PP.From what Ican tell it looks like all the perks are the same just location different?Any info on either cabin would be appreciated. TOM

We were offered a good price on a Deluxe Owners suite,or a Owner suite on deck9or 10.The difference is PP.From what Ican tell it looks like all the perks are the same just location different?Any info on either cabin would be appreciated. TOM
What ship? What price?

Tommy: Is this an A2 Deluxe Owners Suite on Deck 15? If so, you will be right up the stairs from the courtyard. Friends of ours had this same suite on the Pearl (we were in an A3) and it was phenomenal! Being so close to the courtyard makes it easy to pop down for a quick steam, ride on the exercise bike or grab morning/afternoon sweets from the courtyard.

Happy Sailing - but beware - once you cruise at this level you never go back.

Tommy: Is this an A2 Deluxe Owners Suite on Deck 15? If so, you will be right up the stairs from the courtyard. Friends of ours had this same suite on the Pearl (we were in an A3) and it was phenomenal! Being so close to the courtyard makes it easy to pop down for a quick steam, ride on the exercise bike or grab morning/afternoon sweets from the courtyard.

Happy Sailing - but beware - once you cruise at this level you never go back.

Thats the one,I think its cabin15500,but it is A2 Deluxe Owners Suite.Thanks for reply.

I have more questions hope someone can answer.Included 3 bottles liquor 6 sodas replenished on request[free]?What is a daily food amenity,and do we actually get use of a personel computer?

Tommy - the "food amenity" consists of hors d'oeuvres delivered by your butler. There was a laptop on the desk in 15500 (same suite our friends had!). The view from up there is awesome.

I don't think internet minutes are/were included free with use of the laptop but maybe someone else who has actually stayed in the suite can chime in here. You're going to love Cagney's for breakfast and lunch - perk open to suite members at no charge; you can either go to the restaurant itself (deck 13), or eat in your suite (your butler will take care of that if you wish). We ate every breakfast in the courtyard! Their eggs benedict are out of this world! My DH had steak/eggs one morning also and it was an entire NY Strip - he's a beef guy and he said it was great.

Take advantage of every perk open to you - you're in for the cruise of a lifetime!

You must pay for the internet minutes. An Advantage I have found though is that you can type your long emails on microsoft-word. Log in and copy/paste. Saves those $$$$ minutes. I don't think you can do this at the ships internet cafe. Another tip. Do your emails when most passengers are eating or sleeping or in port. It seems so much faster when there are less users on the system.

The site says 6 soft drinks but there may be more or less then that when you arrive. Your butler will bring you as many of whatever kind you like.

We would probably leave NCL for another line if not for the great suite perks and crew members.

Carlos should be your conceirge. He is a quality individual who well do whatever he can to make your cruise wonderful.

Enjoy your cruise.

Jan6th,It came in e-mail,and it was 1st come 1st served

Tommy, how long ago did you make your reservations? I'm on same cruise, just wondering if maybe we could get an e-mail!

Linda

Not sure when we made reservations,we did book direct with ncl and called back and had them mark our bk# with a request for upsell.If you booked with ta have them check into it if you booked direct call and ask if you could request upsell offer.Either way check e-mail a couple times a day.Good Luck TOM

We sailed in that cabin to Alaska in July. It was awesome. You are going to love it. Enjoy your private hot tub on the deck!!!! Anything you want, your butler will bring! Christopher was our butler and he was amazing!!!!The concierge will also give you amazing service. You won't believe how special they will make you feel.!!!!!

Hey Linda,We are sailing together wasnt paying attention Iam suppose to be working right now.In the morning I tell how we do it on the roll call thread.Dont want to get into a debate on here as sometimes happens. TOM

We sailed in that cabin to Alaska in July. It was awesome. You are going to love it. Enjoy your private hot tub on the deck!!!! Anything you want, your butler will bring! Christopher was our butler and he was amazing!!!!The concierge will also give you amazing service. You won't believe how special they will make you feel.!!!!!

Do we have a balcony and what kind of pool are they referring to?

You have a HUGE balcony with a hot tub on it. There is also a lap pool sun deck and exercise room that you share with the owners suites and penthouses only. Also, cagneys is open for breakfast and lunch just for these same suites.

How does the tipping work ?The Butler and any others?Do they take extra out or do we tip them separate?

I have more questions hope someone can answer.Included 3 bottles liquor 6 sodas replenished on request[free]?What is a daily food amenity,and do we actually get use of a personel computer?

Computer and food amenities already answered;)

Bar set-up, you can ask your butler for any "mixers" you will need for your bar. Sodas are replenished, just be sure to tell your butler what sodas you like and also bottled water is replenished. All free.

Food amenities - you can also call your butler at any time to order snacks/food. He will deliver them at whatever time you request.

Your butler will come to your suite and introduce himself and take your bar order when you arrive.

Congratulations on the upsell and have a wonderful cruise:)

Archived