Camp Carnival on the Miracle

teletubbymom

HELP!! Does anyone have copies of the capers for camp carnival on the Miracle for the sailing from New York? My 3 girls(10, 7, 5) are hesitant about what activities there are to do on the ship. They think it is going to like a babysitter and now they don't want to go. Please can anyone help me? I can't do another trip to Disneyworld....:eek:

Michelle

HELP!! Does anyone have copies of the capers for camp carnival on the Miracle for the sailing from New York? My 3 girls(10, 7, 5) are hesitant about what activities there are to do on the ship. They think it is going to like a babysitter and now they don't want to go. Please can anyone help me? I can't do another trip to Disneyworld....:eek:

Michelle

These aren't the most current in the world but they should give you a very good idea of what's available!

http://community.webshots.com/album/299741566PLYKOu

Please tell them that we have two boys who have done Camp Carnival since they were 5 and 8. (They are now 19 and 16). They have loved every stage over the years.

They will each be on their own group. They will have a blast.

Michelle

here are the 8 day capers from my October Miracle

my 7 year old LOVES camp

*****camp_carnival.htm

here are the 8 day capers from my October Miracle

my 7 year old LOVES camp

*****camp_carnival.htm

2171975380089406063S600x600Q85.jpg

LOL, she's a big girl for 7 isn't she? ;) :D

I'm just teasing. I know this is your beautiful wife. But I had to do it. It seemed funny that your picture of camp carnival was your wife there, instead of your little cutie pie of a son.

And to the OP, my kids loved camp carnival when they were your children's ages. They would get up in the morning begging to go. They do lots of fun activities. I don't know if they still do all of them, but one of them my kids really loved was swimming under the stars. The camp counselors would take them to the pool at night so they could swim. No grownups allowed in the pool, only the kids.

We have all kinds of tie dye tshirts and all other sorts of stuff they made. They used to have parades and treasure hunts, fashion shows, their own talent show etc etc.

Your kids will have lots of fun.

Archived