Msg to S7S

localady

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]S7S-[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]I just wanted to let you know that I noticed tonight that a Suite (007) has become available for the 11/26/05 Veendam cruise. I recalled you had commented that you'd consider the cruise but only in a Suite. No pressure, just thought I'd post it fyi.:) :cool: [/color][/size][/font]

[b]Thank you so much for thinking of me. I would really like that cruise and you are correct that we only cruise in "S" (or "PS").[/b]

[b]Seeing as we could not get a booking on that cruise, we booked to cruise on Zuiderdam October 2 and then on Veendam January 3 so we could not now change. DH has blocked out that time on his calendar so it would be hard for him to start rearranging.[/b]

[b]Thank you for mentioning the availability. Wish I could grab it.[/b]

When I want to check availability, I use Travelocity. They show available cabins in given categories much more easily than on the HAL site. You can get it on HAL but it is more complicated and takes much longer.

[quote name='Pudgesmom']How do you get available cabin information? I have tried on HAL website and can't find it, even when booking a sham cruise.

Thanks
Beth[/QUOTE]Beth,

To get it from HAL's website you have to go through the motions of booking a cruise. When it asks for the cabin selection you can enter a cabin number and it will either tell you it was reserved for you or that it's not available. Unfortunately it doesn't give you a list of what's available, you have to go through the cabins one at a time like that.

Marc

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]Veendam - November 25, 2005[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Suite 007 ---- [size=4][color=red]Gone!!![/color][/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#ff0000]It's ours!!!![/color][/size][/font][/b]

[color=seagreen][/color][b][size=3]Congratulations, KK.......[/size][/b]
[b][size=3][/size][/b]
[b][size=3]That's great you were able to take advantage of the availability. That's a nice cruise. [/size][/b]
[b][size=3][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][/size][/b]

[b][size=3][/size][/b]
[b][size=3][/size][/b]

[b]It just occured to me that it is 'meant to be' IMO that you and your DH take this cruise. That is a popular cruise with little remaining unsold and that "S" sat for a number of hours with no one grabbing it. It was waiting for you to claim occupancy. :)[/b]

[b]Bodes well, you will have a fabulous time!![/b]

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]Veendam - November 25, 2005[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Suite 007 ---- [size=4][color=red]Gone!!![/color][/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#ff0000][/color][/size][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][color=#ff0000]It's ours!!!![/color][/size][/font][/b][/QUOTE]

KK - I am so JEALOUS you get to sail with this great bunch of CC'ers. If it were not for my son's 18th birthday being on Nov 30, 2005, I would be on this cruise with y'all :). Enjoy!!

Marie

[quote name='ExaltHim']KK - I am so JEALOUS you get to sail with this great bunch of CC'ers. If it were not for my son's 18th birthday being on Nov 30, 2005, I would be on this cruise with y'all :). Enjoy!!

Marie[/QUOTE]
I'm green also, Marie. But we had previous plans for a grand family Thanksgiving get together with all of our kids and their families and I don't think they'd appreciate it if we didn't show up! :)

-dave

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Woooooo Hoooooooo KK!!!!!:D [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]So cool that you are joining us. I was hoping that someone else might join the party from CC and it'll be great to have you and yours!!!!:) [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]Sure glad I posted it!!!!:cool: [/color][/size][/font]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]sail7seas[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]We had booked the Oct 29th cruise months ago (same ship and itineray). While we were away on a cruise, a bunch of e-mails from Ruth, Jim, Linda, Kathy came in and we missed the opportunity to get a suite to join them on that date. So we didn't change and just kept checking to see if a suite would open. Couldn't believe it when I read this morning that one suite opened up the last few days. Our TA is on vacation so we went ahead and booked it through HAL and will get everything changed over to our TA on Monday. [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]And get this - the price is cheaper than the Oct 29th cruise which at one time was more expensive than the Nov 26th cruise.[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=red]Wish you could join all of us.:( [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]localady [/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]So glad you posted about the Veendam last night (actually saw it this morning).[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]I hadn't checked the sight for a couple of weeks.[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]Thanks so much for the information.[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]See you all on the cruise.[/color][/font][/b]

[b]I'm so happy it worked out so well for you!! And at a reduction in price in the bargain. It is sure to be a wonderful time for all of you. We would very much have enjoyed sailing with you. We cruised b-to-b last Thanksgiving and it was GREAT!![/b]

[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=blue]Right - the cruise is in 2005.[/color][/font][/b]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS][color=#0000ff]And we are only doing the Nov 26th one. On Monday when our TA gets back from vacation, we will cancel the other one.[/color][/font][/b]

Archived