Helpful Info For Carnival Ships

sea_u_onboard

apparently we have one of the noisy cabins on the triumph lol :rolleyes:

thanks for the info!! very interesting website!

Cheryl: thanks for putting all that information together! I will share the link with friends that are cruising for the first time!
I hope to update it often so keep ing checking.

Thanks both of you.

• 3 weeks later...
I have put together a sheet that explains cabin categories and also includes bad and good cabin locations. You can find it by going to

www.seauonboard.com

Click Cruise 101 - then FYI on Cabin Selection.

You are awesome, I found out exactly what I needed to know about

the balcony guarantee on the Carnival Legend. A little worried though as my room assignment is still listed as TBA and we sail in 17 days.

Thank you.

I actually have had the information compiled for years since friends and family know I'm a Carnival nut and always ask me a million (and one) questions. Since I already had the info I figured what the heck - why not put it out there for everyone to enjoy. I'm always looking for suggestions of things to add so if you can't find something there just let me know. I'm trying to be generic as possible in the info and not do individual ships per say.

All I can say is Wow! I know this must have taken a lot of time but I can't tell you how useful this has been in one place. I have learned so much on these boards (especially since I'm about to book our first cruise!! - it will be Carnival Legend. I was really concerned about the cabin booking so I can't tell you how helpful that information was.

Thanks again

Are you by any chance working on your site? I am trying to get in and can't. :( I got to the homepage but can't get the rest to work. I think my computer is just being uncooperative. But I am bookmarking, because this page looks great for me as a first time cruiser. I can't wait to be able to get in and investigate it further.

I think it is my computer. I can get into cruise 101, but as soon as I try to enter any of the links in that area, it instantly says "done" as in loading, but nothing is there.
Humm - must be your computer. Most of the files in that section require Adobe Reader. If you haven't upgraded your version lately (or don't have it) there is a link on the main page that will take you to the download site. Try that and see what happens.

If all else fails I can send the files to you via email as Word Docs. Let me know. Email me at seauonboard at sbcglobal dot net.

Cheryl! Thank you SOOOO much for putting together a FANTASTIC information link! I have cruised Carnival once before and am going with my family and friends in August of this year on the Imagination.19 of us in total.SHould be fun!Alot in my family have NOT cruised before so I also sent them this link to your great information page.You took great care in presenting this info and it seems to be very upto date.Thanks once again its great to know there are great people out there like yourself that enjoy helping others. Thanks once again Mike and family from Canada

Archived