Small Travel Purse

SKP57

I just carry a small summer-looking bag. I don't want too much room in it, or I'll end up carrying EVERYTHING for EVERYONE!!!!! That's no fun and no good for my shoulder! I can fit credit cards and money, plus comb, lipstick, etc... and still have a bit of room for anything else I might want to put in there!

You really don't need to buy something special to go ashore!

I got a Heyes travelmate bag that was recommended on these boards. I got it from ebags.com; just go to their site and type in "Heyes" on the search bar. I liked it so much I kept using it after we got home! My friend got a similar one from travelon, but hers rubbed her neck and was uncomfortable. I loved mine and so did another friend who got one.

Depending on how big your camera is, Coach has some smaller wristlets that would work well for a cruise. If you can find a Coach outlet store (or somewhere online) they sell them at really good prices for a good quality product. My wristlet can hold my cell phone, keys, and my driver's license/credit cards. My cell phone is about as big as some of the cameras they have out now lol :o The best part is, you can let it slide down your wrist and not worry about it falling off! Best of luck finding one! :D

~Kristina

I use Dooney wristlets. So depending on your camera, it might work for you as well. I used the "flap" wristlet and had in it my S&S card, cabin key, canon A95 camera (not as small as some out there), lipgloss, ID holder with some money.

If I'm carrying the camera then I can stick my cell phone, a tin of mints and a pack of tissues in it.

Archived