My Cruise, Disney, and Writing Blogs

As an author, lover of travel, and frequent mover across the country and back, I maintain several blogs:

RealWomenWearRed - starring the women of Real Women Wear Red - my novel set on a cruise ship on a Caribbean cruise. I sometimes interrupt them with my own tales of cruising. You can also request a free E-book, Cyn's Fabulous Guide to Cruising, with tongue-in-cheek cruising tips written from the point of view of Cyn, the main character of the novel.

Two4Disney (After the Safari) - originally documenting our move from the west coast to Florida with frequent trips to Walt Disney World and back west. That part of our journey has ended and replaced with what happens "after the safari."

Kathy Holmes - web site/blog for my writing and related or not so related opinions about life in general, covering topics such fatherless daughters, adoption, and starting life over after 40.

• 1 month later...

My latest news is that our Two4Disney blog has been converted into Two4Disney: 10th Celebration Anniversary Year, available in both print and e-book format.

Also, we've moved to Las Vegas and I've started a Two4Vegas blog. We love it here, but living in the desert will really have me panting for my next cruise. :)

Archived