Attention Phoenix/Scottsdale FOD cruisers

CruiserKev

Hello fellow FOD cruise guys and gals of Phoenix/Scottsdale (and surrounding burbs).....

My partner and I are avid cruisers (have been on 51 to date), and we were wondering if there were in other gay and lesbian cruisers in the valley who would like to start a group get together say every other month, or every three months or so.

We could trade cruise stories, future cruises planned, favorite lines/ships, ect.....

We are totally up for suggestions, locations and so on.

Feel free to drop me an e-mail and let me know...or to leave a note on here.

Happy New Year!

Kevin

phxkev@aol.com

Hey Kevin.. We're fairly frequent cruisers, at least one per year and often two or more. I don't know if if we'd always make a regular gathering, but we're certainly interested in meeting kindred spirits.. Who knows, maybe we'll end up on a sailing together! Certainly, it influences are decision when we know we'll already have friends aboard. We're currently eyeing the Azamara Baltic cruises for next summer, but haven't yet pulled the trigger. We're a bit concerned that the small ship will narrow opportunities to meet compatible travelmates..

Hi....well I knew there were other FOD cruise fans in the valley. :) Nice to hear from you. I've gotten a couple of other responses in my personal e-mail. If we are able to organize something I will certainly let you know.

Feel free to leave me your e-mail address via my e-mail if you'd like.

Azamara sounds awesome. Those are former "R" ships as I'm sure you know and I've been on two of them, they are actually a great size....I think you would love it!

Take care and keep in touch....Kevin

hello kevin,

just saw your post today while surfing the gay cruise board. i live in north phoenix off of carefree highway. i've just started to get into cruising. as you can see from my signature, i've been on two cruises and i've booked my third cruise for november 2008. it's a 10 day cruise from SFO to ACA and return. i used to live in san francisco so any chance to get there is for me. and another passing under the "gate" will be fabulous.

i am not partnered but i would be interested in meeting other gay cruisers that live in the valley. my email address is dir44@msn.com

Archived