Wayyyy too excited!

i am canadian

:D

I just had to post this.

DH and I leave on Saturday morning from beautiful Victoria BC for our 1st HAL eastern caribbean cruise on the Westerdam. I am at work today and cannot contain my excitement! I think this is the most excited I have ever been about a vacation. This board sure helps to get you pumped up.

Perhaps it is also becuase we our going alone! Our little one is staying with relatives so we can enjoy a second honeymoon even more.

Just a quick thanks to everyone on this site. It is located at the top of my internet favourites!

Sarah

:D

I just had to post this.

DH and I leave on Saturday morning from beautiful Victoria BC for our 1st HAL eastern caribbean cruise on the Westerdam. I am at work today and cannot contain my excitement! I think this is the most excited I have ever been about a vacation. This board sure helps to get you pumped up.

Perhaps it is also becuase we our going alone! Our little one is staying with relatives so we can enjoy a second honeymoon even more.

Just a quick thanks to everyone on this site. It is located at the top of my internet favourites!

Sarah

Wow -- you are going to have a GREAT time!

When our DD was little she got to stay home with Nona while we went cruising. She looked forward to it almost as much as we did!

Enjoy!

Sarah,

I hope you have the BEST cruise and am quite certain you will enjoy your time on HAL. All the best to you and DH for a fabulous time and a super New Year!

From a fellow Canuck (who's stuck in Calgary for two more months until I too can visit the beautiful Caribbean - sigh)!

We are going on the Westerdam in March and I can't believe how excited I am already..and we still have to wait 62 more days. Have a great time and please let us know how wonderful everything was. What cabin do you have and what sitting for dinner, traditional or anytime?? I hope you have time to post a review when you get back.. HAVE FUN!!!!

After seeing that picture, I am going to have to rethink my wardrobe! :)

How do people from this board generally meet up on the ship? It does not look like there are too many people from this board cruising with us on this particular sailing.

Thanks!

Archived