Dirty Bannanas

Year ago there use to be a bar in St. Marteen called Everything Cool. It is no loger there. They made the best Dirty Banana's. I was got plastered from them, they are so smooth and don't hit ya till hours later. They are made with rum, fresh banana's , and some other types of liquior(sp). They are sweet and real yummy!

Year ago there use to be a bar in St. Marteen called Everything Cool. It is no loger there. They made the best Dirty Banana's. I was got plastered from them, they are so smooth and don't hit ya till hours later. They are made with rum, fresh banana's , and some other types of liquior(sp). They are sweet and real yummy!

I drank dirty bananas on my honeymoon, 24 years ago, in Couples in Jamaica. They were great! Haven't heard about them since!

There is another place that makes them good. I am not sure if it's in St. John or aruba. I remember the bar has a mist that sprays on you while you sit outside on their balcony. Anyone know about that place. They make all kinds of icey drinks. Good Dirty Banana's. I think drinking them in the Caribbean, and it being so hot, it really takes ya for a spin!

My hubby and I were ADDICTED to Dirty Bananas once we tried them (well more than tried them....actually consumed DOZENS while on our honeymoon), but have yet to find them again (we're going on 20 years of marriage). We found the recipe and have gotten close to making them at home, but none like the ones we first had in Puerto Vallarta!

I'd love it if they could make those on the cruise ship!!

Archived