Ice Show Tickets

vspnj

The location to pick up tickets will be in your compass or ask at the Front Desk. If you are in a Suite or diamond Plus ask the Consieage to get them. You will need to know how many are in your group and what night/day you want to see it. This show is put on at several times. Once in the afternoon and a couple of nights. The tickets are to help contol the amount of people they do not cost anything.

Ticket pickup times will be announced and in the Compass. They only issue tickets for crowd control. There are tickets for everyone. Each dinner seating is split into 2 shows, as the theater is not large enough for everyone at one seating. You only go to 1 of the shows, as they are all the same. There's no need to rush and panic!!!!!

We sailed on Freedom over Christmas. We sailed on Sunday; they handed out the tickets in the Promenade on Monday morning, 9:30. Thanks to previous posts here, I showed up at 9:00, and found about 30 people already in line. They actually began the distribution about 9:25. I bet the tickets might have been gone for anyone who showed up at 9:30. Distribution went fast.

The Compass will have all the details about times of the shows, the recommended timing to work around dining times, and where and when to pick up the tickets.

Only one person needs to pick up the tickets for a group. I picked up tickets for the 7 in our group, no problem.

Enjoy the show. It is amazing they can do jumps and such in such a small area.

We sailed on Freedom over Christmas. We sailed on Sunday; they handed out the tickets in the Promenade on Monday morning, 9:30. Thanks to previous posts here, I showed up at 9:00, and found about 30 people already in line. They actually began the distribution about 9:25. I bet the tickets might have been gone for anyone who showed up at 9:30. Distribution went fast.

The Compass will have all the details about times of the shows, the recommended timing to work around dining times, and where and when to pick up the tickets.

Only one person needs to pick up the tickets for a group. I picked up tickets for the 7 in our group, no problem.

Enjoy the show. It is amazing they can do jumps and such in such a small area.

I was also on that Christmas cruise and we got there exactly at 9.30. There was a huge queue in front of us, but I have to say it moved quite fast. When we got to the front there were still loads left though.

I did notice later during the day that they were giving them away at Guest relations, and there were 4 piles on the desk for anyone who wanted them (all Shows).

We ended up doing the Wed 5pm show and I think it was only half full to three quarters.

The show is excellent - well worth the wait for tickets.

We missed distribution on our cruise, and just kept checking at guest relations to see if anyone turned some in that didn't want to go. We got 4 tickets to the Friday show, on Wed. I don't know if we were lucky, but it worked out for us. Next time I won't miss distribution.....

having waited in the long line on the Mariner in 11/06, I plan to do what babybumblb suggests, and show up without a ticket.

I've overheard so many people say "Oh, I got tickets, and then our friends got tickets for us", or "my husband had already asked the concierge to get us tickets" that there usualy are some tickets that go unused for each show.

Wendy

Archived