Conquest Crazies Unite !!/CRAZIES GROUP CRUISE??? CHECK IT OUT!

billsrobb

Well good to meet you neighbor. We'll be driving through your beck of the woods on our way to catch a plane to Houston in about 3 weeks for our FIRST CONQUEST or any other ship for that matter CRUISE

someone beat me to the duck Brand tape thing.

Do you know how many baby ducks it takes to make a roll of that Duck Tape??? Me either, but it is horrifying

Well folks I am gonna be off to work and then home to bed. i am severely

under the weather but life has to go on.

Hope you fell better soon, I would send chicken soup but it would be cold by the time it got there.

OK, kids... this is what we've been waiting for...

It's OFFICIAL !!! We're a Cruise Critic Group Cruise !!!

TEAM CRAZIES SAILS THE CARIBBEAN!!!

Ya want the rest of the good news??? We got the REDUCED DEPOSIT !!!! $25/pp until February 21 !!!!

As soon as we're able to book I'll let everyone know the particulars!!!

PLUS !

$100 ship board credit per cabin

Cruise Critic Magnets or similar (one per cabin)

Cruise Critic Lanyards or similar (one per person)

15% discount on all other Cruise Critic logo items

Are you PSYCHED ???? I AM !!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Mach you just made my week :D

Yeah... pretty much. I discussed this with Robb when I first wanted to rename the thread and boost the idea of a group cruise.

I had to do a bit of fancy footwork to keep this thread here as long as it has been!!

This will always be 'The Thread That Robb Built' and the historic foundation of the Committed Conquest Crazies!!!

I've got it bookmarked and I can assure you that it will resurface often!!!

:D

Yeah mach I totally agree. I felt that you had to do some fancy work to keep this thread alive and I truly appreciate it.

Thanks Mach

Robb

Poster-In-Charge

Hey everyone!

Is it too late for me to get in on the cruise too?

Sharon

Of course NOT!!:) Just email Host Mach (his email is in his signature) and he will email you the info! A webpage is being made for us that has the same info, but Mach will give it to you now if you want it!! Also, be sure and check out the link, also in Mach's signature, of the official cruise thread!! This is gonna be so much fun!!!:D

Hello to all the weekly web cam crazies!!

We have shuffled over a bit to another thread... one that celebrates the Committed Conquest Crazies newly formed and VERY official Cruise Critic group cruise!!!

Even if you can't cruise with us on Sep. 20, 2009 you can still join in on the fun!

Check us out at the link on my sig!!!

:D

Okay... I'm thinking that we all get matching ' Crazy T-Shirts', maybe CC lanyards,

everyone decorate their cabin doors, 'Crazy' get together at a bar, hidden secret message hidden around the ship......

Oh Goodness! I forgot! We need booking info first.

Those all sound like great ideas! I soooo wanna go on the '09 cruise, and we haven't even been on our first one, yet!

We don't sail until late September, so the CCC cruise would be nearly a year later.

IF I actually get the job I'm trying for, affording both of them will be a whole lot easier. Keep your fingers crossed for me on that if you're so inclined, and maybe you'll have a couple of desert rats from west Texas along. :)

Those all sound like great ideas! I soooo wanna go on the '09 cruise' date=' and we haven't even been on our first one, yet! [/size']

We don't sail until late September, so the CCC cruise would be nearly a year later.

IF I actually get the job I'm trying for, affording both of them will be a whole lot easier. Keep your fingers crossed for me on that if you're so inclined, and maybe you'll have a couple of desert rats from west Texas along.:)

I hope you get the job so you can join the Crazies Cruise, come join us on the other thread, we have lurkers who are undecided and some who have to wait and might book last minute. Mach says anyone who even wants to maybe join us can post on the thread. You dont have to be committed (sorry for the pun).

btw several of us seem to already booked on the Conquest for this sept, Im going 9/7 and someone else is going later in the month, when are you going?

I hope you get the job so you can join the Crazies Cruise, come join us on the other thread, we have lurkers who are undecided and some who have to wait and might book last minute. Mach says anyone who even wants to maybe join us can post on the thread. You dont have to be committed (sorry for the pun).

btw several of us seem to already booked on the Conquest for this sept, Im going 9/7 and someone else is going later in the month, when are you going?

We're booked on the 9/28/08 cruise.

I just joined that other thread a little while ago, but haven't posted on it yet.

I'm West TX Desert Rat's wife, by the way.

He got me addicted to Cruise Critics and I explained how to put the countdown timer in his signature block. We're good like that.:p

Archived