Kids Programs on Enchantment

luige

I've cruised several times with adults but we are taking our kids (girl 15 yrs, girl 13 yrs, and boy 9 yrs) for the first time next November on Enchantment. I'm looking for any feedback regarding the children's programs. My wife is a little nervous about letting the kids loose as she remembers how we were when we were their age. :)

What kind of programs do they offer and how secure are the kids when they are there? I know the girls will be together,but worry a little about the boy fitting in by himself. Anyone have any suggentions?

We have taken both our girls (currently 12 and 3) before and they both loved the kids programs. We practically have to drag the 12 yo out each time and the 3 year old enjoyed making new friends. They have a different activity about every 30 minutes to keep the kids from getting bored and so that they are not pulled out of an activity before they have time to finish it. We did give the 12 yo permission on her last cruise to sign herself out but it never came up. She was too busy having fun to consider leaving to hang with old mom and dad. You sign you child in each time they are dropped off and the same person must return and show i.d. to pick them up. After a certain age they can sign themselves out with signed parental permission. I was very uneasy the first time I ever left my kids but am now very comfortable with the staff and the activities that are offered. I hope this helps. Happy sailing!

Archived