Pirates View Hot Tub & Pool

Perki

Found a hot tub and 'splash' pool next to a bar on the Sports Deck of the Caribbean Princess and am wondering is that a 'kids' area or all allowed? Anyone ever hang out there and know if more adults use vs kids due to the bar being right there? thank you!

Found a hot tub and 'splash' pool next to a bar on the Sports Deck of the Caribbean Princess and am wondering is that a 'kids' area or all allowed? Anyone ever hang out there and know if more adults use vs kids due to the bar being right there? thank you!

I am thinking that is a kids area but not for sure. :)

Guest arowe6

We loved that area on our last CB cruise. No one really knew that it was back there and the bar was hardly open so it was nice and quiet. I saw a few kids back there during sea days but nothing major. It was great to go back there after sail away when it got dark out to watch the Ft. Lauderdale lights get smaller and smaller. Very romantic and quiet.

-Andrew

Well maybe you can write back after your trip. I think it looks like an awesome spot to hang out and the patters I read I believe that bar is open from 11 - 3 sea days only, it is closed while in port, but could be a nice spot away from it all during sea days I'm thinking...hope I didn't just let the cat out of the bag LOL

Oh and BarbieJoe great photos and review! I didn't see any pictures of the area I am asking about but the ones you took of the crew at the helm were awesome! My hubby would die if he knew he could get that close - that's why I'm not going to show him - we'd never get out of our room he would want to watch them constantly to feel like he was driving LOL.

Archived