celsius soda?

fizzy

Would anybody know if Royal has Celsius soda onboard along with all the usual soda choices? My friend down in Texas swears by this stuff because it is soda pop with some sort of built in calorie burner and she says it tastes great. I assume there wouldn't be a problem bringing this on board if she sends me a case? (no alcohol content) She can only find it at Valero gas stations for some reason or another. Thanx Fizzy

You're not going to find anything other than the most standard soft drinks on the ship. So I wouldn't count on finding this (I've never seen it!). It's Coke products ... Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, and that's about it!

I have never carried soft drinks on board, but have seen many, many posts where people say they have had no problem.

As to whether or not this stuff burns extra calories, well ... I won't get into that debate, but if it did you can bet that it would be FLYING off the shelves!

I knew that someone here would know. I just called her down in Texas to see what the deal with this stuff is and she said it is starting off in a couple of different test markets ----also in Colorado. It has some sort of health benefit, and she says it was discovered that it has some sort of "accidental side effect" of burning calories. I guess sort of like that Avon skin oil that works great as a bug repellant. I want it to come here in New York. There is a Valero gas station several miles away from here. I think I will take a drive. Thank you again.

Archived