Where will Grandeur dock?

Dobunee

We will be arriving on the Grandeur of the Seas on March 29, 2008. I'd like to know where we will dock because we want to first visit Discover Mexico and do some shopping before maybe heading to Margaritaville. Can anyone help me with which pier we will use and possibly my route?

Thanks so much for any help...:)

Every RCCL ship I have been on (and gone to Cozumel),we have used the International Pier..........from there,you'll take a 5 min taxi ride into town for shopping........not sure where the Discover Mexico is....

Margaritaville is between town and the International Pier(on your right hand side as you head back to the ship)

• 2 weeks later...
We will be arriving on the Grandeur of the Seas on March 29, 2008. I'd like to know where we will dock because we want to first visit Discover Mexico and do some shopping before maybe heading to Margaritaville. Can anyone help me with which pier we will use and possibly my route?

Thanks so much for any help...:)

I just got off the Grandeur on January 17th, and it has started docking at the pier right in town, outside of Carlos and Charllies. No need to take a taxi, as Margarita Villa is also right there. The cruise director said it was a new pier for them, so not sure if it will continue or not. Hope it does, as it saves you time from having to go back by taxi.

Right in town would be great...........

However, I have been checking this out http://www.cozumelinsider.com/CruiseShips

and it seems is all depends which itinerary one is on(with the GR)......not every GR cruise has you arriving in Cozumel on a Thursday like ba9's did......

We'll be getting to Cozumel on a Saturday.....(like the OP).....

Guess we'll have to wait and see...........but like i said, in town would be perfect!!

Right in town would be great...........

However, I have been checking this out http://www.cozumelinsider.com/CruiseShips

and it seems is all depends which itinerary one is on(with the GR)......not every GR cruise has you arriving in Cozumel on a Thursday like ba9's did......

We'll be getting to Cozumel on a Saturday.....(like the OP).....

Guess we'll have to wait and see...........but like i said, in town would be perfect!!

You will dock at the international pier.

Archived