Capris

SKP57

SKP, I am going on the Radiance in March. When we sailed several years ago on the Grandeur, I had on khaki capris and a blouse and tank for the first night. Frankly, DH and I were clueless as to how the dinner arrangement went and we didn't even know to change our clothes in time for dinner! We were fine with our traveling clothes. We noticed most people were dressed exactly as we were. Enjoy your cruise on the Radiance, I'm looking forward to mine! :)

I prefer to shower and change before dinner on the first night so I always pack an outfit for to wear to the dining room in my carry on"

Hi Kim:) me too, me too! Something that doesn't wrinkle:D ;)

and its so much nicer feeling all clean for dinner!

I always have a dinner outfit in my carry-on.

It's about all I can do to even get to the ship on time as we are usually touring something that day & our ETA is about 3:30pm for boarding.

We usually have late seating......so there's time to shower/change easily and worry about the luggage later.

I think a lot depends also on your itinerary. Places like the South Pacific (Tahiti - Hawaii) and the Caribbean are places I have seen women wear many more Capris ,maybe up to 1/4 -1/3 of the women wearing them . In Europe you will not see as many.

Hugs

Anni

Archived