Bungalows princess cays

JDBD

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

We just got off the Emerald and it was perfect. The day we spent at Princess cays we had a bungalow, I would not do it again The best beach is on the other side of the island wherewe were there was only a rockey beach . there are waiters to wait on you hand and foot every where, I wish I would have saved the 200 bucks for tours and other things. The food was great yes they brought it to us, but you had no lines to wait in to get it. Tendering was not a problem ,you don't need tickets to be first if you go down early no one was waitng a we were first on the beach. Very nice beach and alot to do, save your money the Bungalows are away from the music and all the fun!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Question for you folks who have recently been in the Bungalow area---have you heard if they are they planning to build restrooms on the Bungalow side of the beach?

Just back and we were in Bungalow #11. Didn't notice anything going on that would indicate a restroom being built by the bungalows. We thought that that was the one downfall of being in the bungalows (especillly one of the farthest ones) It was only about a 4 or 5 minute walk for us to the closest restrooms. Would do it again!

Archived