What is 1st Night Entertainment on Crown from San Juan

CrusinAgain

I keep reading reviews but no one really seems to mention what the first night's entertainment is on the Crown since the ship does not leave San Juan until 11 pm. There is always talk about the long embarking processing so I know now to be prepared but what about activities and entertainment? Any shows or movies before sail-away?

Any patters?

I saved all my patters from our trip Jan 5th but not sure when I will be posting. My hubby is out of town and he helps me with all the techni stuff : )

Anyway, we did the Aruba, Bonaire itinarey and the first night was Folkloric Showtime from Puerto Rico Juan Carlos and his Latin Tradition Show at 6:30 and 8:45. Didn't see it so no reviews, just the times.

Jenn

That is the same itinerary we are going on in April. That would be super if you could post the Patters - so many posters have been waiting for someone to post more current ones from San Juan.

So they do have a show.

Can you post a sample day of activities from your patters? We just went on a different cruiseline where it was boring to say the least and we are hoping the Crown is going to be a typical Princess ship filled with things to do such as Game-style activities and movies since we are not pool people any more.

Thanks so much. :)

If you have the time, don't miss Juan Carlos in P.R. He is fantastic....very talented. We just "stopped by" to see what the show was all about and we LOVE IT! We wish he could have performed more throughout the cruise but he stays in P.R. and doesn't cruise on the ship.

If you have a chance, would you see if he happens to have a CD available and where we could purchase it?

Enjoy your cruise! The Crown is a fabulous ship. Be sure to have some fresh chocolate chip cookies from the cafe in the Piazza.

Crown Princess departing San Juan on Saturday, December 15:

6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m.

Latin Tradition Show with Juan Carlos

9:00 p.m.

Piano entertainer Heather Sullivan in Crooners Lounge

9:45 p.m.

Wavelength dance band in Explorer's Lounge

10:00 p.m.

D.J. dance party in Skywalkers Lounge

10:15 p.m.

Welcome Aboard Showtime with the Crown Princess singers and dancers, plus commedian Steve Moris, in the Princess Lounge

10:45 p.m.

Sailaway Party outdoors on the Lido deck

Archived