Island Princess question

loveJake

I want to book our next cruise and want to go thru the Panama Canal. I see this ship is going that route now. I want to book for 12/09, dates are not available now. We just cruised the Emerald and have the perfect cabin, best in all our curises. It was an aft balcony, and we are now totally spoiled. I realize the Island Princess does not have aft balcony cabins, at least I think. So my question is, what would be the next best balcony cabin to book? Saw someone refer to hump cabins and think I see what they mean on the deck plans. Anybody help? Probably trying to stay in a reg balcony vs mini. Thanks

We were very happy with our cabin in the midship bumped out section of

Caribe Deck on Island Princess. However, the balcony on these bumped out cabins is smaller than the other cabins on this deck. Our balcony was completely covered and private. We really liked the midship location on this ship crossing the Pacific. We felt much less motion there than our friends who had cabins above us and farther forward.

Archived