Anyone want to join me??

MiamiNicole

I did pretty good today, I asked my family to not take me out to eat and lets just do something else since I am trying really hard to stay on the straight and narrow. They did something much better, my daughter wrote a letter to our church website about me, and they chose 4 of the letters and gave us a gift. A great spa treatment!:) It really is a big deal since we go to a church of about 20,000 people and of all the letters they chose hers, I was very touched. She and I decided to go to the gym today and workout after we got back from church, it felt great. I've done really good today on the eating, I just have to keep focused. I hate to print my weight I guess cause it makes it so much more real, anyway it is 188, I hope to get to 165 by the time we cruise. I weighed that about 2 years ago when we cruised, so I'd like to be able to wear those clothes and not have to buy anymore!!:eek:

Hi gang! I see we have some new people that joined us. Welcome!

Wow, 20,000 people in your church! Mine as 200! congrats on winning the spa treatment, that will be nice.

Thanks for the kind words, Connie. Things are getting a little better, but I'm babysitting and driving ALOT!

Weight has stayed the same. I'd be game for a Thursday weigh in. I'll be travelling for work this week so this should be interesting.

Good Morning everyone, Hope you all had a nice mothers day. My family made me breakfast (I had told them I didn't want any, oh well!!) We went to a friends for a cookout, it was fun. I did good until I ate a piece of cheescake:eek: now it is out of my system, and today I am getting serious!! A spa treatment does sound great. I got a gift card to Kohls, so I can buy some new cruise clothes:p of couse I am going to wait about a month so hopefully the weight is down. My goal is to be at least 155 by the cruise (should be interesting with a move right before it) when moving we always have to eat out, I will just have to make better choices and keep exercising. Have a great day. Connie

Connie,

Good luck on the move. Do I understand you or your husband is military? Mine DH is marine corp for 24 years now, we are retiring this July and looking forward to it, but a little nervous about the transition. I know when I do eat out I have to go for the better choice on the menu and even ask for a box when I get the meal to go ahead and put half of it in to take home. The portions they give you are 2 or 3 times what we should be eating!!:eek: Keep your goal in mind, I know that always helps me to keep seeing it:) Lauri

My husband is in the Army. We have 4 years till retirement (I wish it was this summer!!) I am getting tired of all the moving. I should ask for a to go box ahead of time also, good idea. Connie

Good Morning, So far I am doing really good this week. I am not snacking at all, and really watching portion size. I am doing some kind of exercise every day (walking or jogging). So,are we all going to weigh in tomorrow? Connie

Good Morning, I am reporting in at 165:eek: I do know the end of last week I was 167, so I won't complain. I have done good this week, but the weekends are the hard part for me. Connie

Good Morning All, I've done pretty good this week with the eating and working out!:) I'am weighing in at 185 so that's a 3lb loss this week, I'm pretty excited even though I have a long long long way to go. I started this whole thing out at 196 so I've lost 11lbs so far. I have errands to do this morning but then I am going to work out. Just keep on going thinking about how good we will feel without the extra weight!!

Have a great day!

Good job CIM!

I'm trying to be somewhat on track. With my daughter's troubles, I am having some sleepless nights and that always throws me off. Can't exercise with no sleep and I seem to want comfort food when I'm tired. Now we have family arriving from out of town for my neice's wedding. It's going to be a busy 5 days! I doubt my feet will see running shoes at all! Getting my living room remodeled and it's supposed to be finished today but I'm having my doubts. Furniture comes tomorrow. I hope I have carpet to set it on!

Great job Ivan!! I am doing real good this week, hope it shows on the scale tomorrow!

Ann, how is your daughter doing? Sounds like you are going crazy! When is the wedding? And remodeling in the middle of it all. Well, it has to calm down sometime.

Connie

Hi Connie! Well, my daughter is holding up pretty well. She's doing all the things she's supposed to be doing so it's in God's hands now.

The floors are in and my living room looks awesome! Now the rest of my house looks awful! Anyway, furniture is supposed to come today. Hope it comes early.

I've been doing 'okay' on the diet. Not counting points, but I think that's pointess (heehee) until the family goes back home.

Hi everyone, Well, I stayed exactly the same, I am still 165 and a little bummed, I have worked out every single day and have really watched what I ate, I will keep trying!! (maybe it's my scale:D )

Ann, I just noticed you are booked on the Miracle next year!! Soon I will be able to tell you all about it! I am so ready!! Connie

I know the weekends are hard, we went to a pizza buffet yesterday:eek: but i got on the scale today and am down 1 pound!! Unfortunately we are going out to eat tonight with friends, I am planning on getting a big salad. Since we are moving so soon, all our friends want to go out to eat and drink with us!! Connie

Archived