Cova on Solstice

Germancruiser

Hello

I may have missed it, but does anyone know where on the Solstice the Cova Cafe is located?

What a shame when they did not put one in.

Greetings and thanks

Michael

With the changes incorporated into the Solstice, it might not even have one. We don't even have G2 on dining options yet. Just another detail I guess we will learn when Celebrity chooses to reveal more information.

Tastings is the name that is being used for the coffee bar on a few of Celebrity's ships - I think they are doing away with the name "Cova" and the connection to Cova. On our Millennium cruise this Nov/Dec, the Cova did not put the little Cova chocolate on our saucer like in the past and when I commented, the waiter said they no longer do that.

The Cova area was great with the nice music all the time great place in the afternoon & evenings. I think the concept willl remain with a different brand name! Hope they keep the Aspen coffee & other special coffee drinks...

Archived