disembarking Pacific Dawn

sassycatz

Hi again, im going to book my flights and was wondering how long does it take to disembark the Dawn,go through customs etc. Im not sure if i should book a flight around `12.15 or wait til about 2.15? cheers sassycatz

Hi sassycatz

Just got off the Pacific Dawn this morning - the absolute best disembarkation ever! We'd booked a flight home to Brisbane at 1.00 (just to allow plenty of time). However, we were called first off - took exactly 10 minutes from call to sitting down in the coach to the airport - down gangway, got bags, through custom, onto coach:D

So much for me fretting about missing our flight!

Hi again, im going to book my flights and was wondering how long does it take to disembark the Dawn,go through customs etc. Im not sure if i should book a flight around `12.15 or wait til about 2.15? cheers sassycatz

Hi Sassycatz,

When we left the Dawn in November we were at the airport by about 9.00, we were in the first lot off and had absolutely no delays at all. Pity I was hoping we might have got to stay on a bit longer.

Our flight was originally for 12.30, delayed till about 2.00, recalled to Sydney after take off and eventually left Sydney at about 6.30.

A long day in the end.

Don

drelix was around a bit this weekend and i also noticed some of his posts were missing from other threads.

he was on this cruise also so maybe his posts have been removed.

he also amde mention of a post by xcore which was no longer there , maybe they had a tiff

Archived